BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 29, 2009

When I met you....

So I was thinking. I have some really funny or cool memories of when I first met some of you. A lot of you I haven't known for long. Let me see....

Morgan....I met you at youth group. Actually, I didn't meet you, but rather came up to you and started talking about your parents. I remember they were at the Bahamas.... I think I might have freaked you out a bit. Then, not long after that, we went to the swing dance together.

Marissa. I knew who you were for quite a while, but I never talked to you. My mom kept telling me that you and I were probably a lot a like. When I finally talked to you, the only thing I could think of to say was that I liked your jacket =P

Nathan....haha, I met you at the swing dance. You asked me to teach you how to swing dance because I apparently was good at it. haha. But I think failed to teach you much. I never really talked to you until after you came over for the movie meeting that one time.

Wesley. We were at church camp and you came up to me on the night of the 4th of July after the fireworks. You introduced yourself and randomly started telling me everything you knew about me and my hedgehogs. Then I believe we talked about skunks(of all things, right!?!) and went on to go play games with a bunch of folks. rofl!

There are lots more, but those are the ones that stick out the most to me. haha, the dumb things I did.....

lol, yeah...I thought that would make a fun blog post. =P

12 comments:

Matt said...

hahaha those are hilarious.

Nathan said...

Haha Emily i remember that!! Funny thing is i remember that night thinking you were like 19 years old =P Idk why, i just did! Haha and i remember when Wes met you =P I think he and i walked up and started randomly talking to you =P Good times. I hadn't thought about that in a while. Thanks for posting that :-D

Oh and btw, you WERE (are) good! i remember you and Mark dancing and i was thinking "I'll never be able to do that.." haha =P

Wesley said...

Haha, yeah... I think that I was asking you about your hedgehogs, not telling you... haha. I don't remember things that I said a few minutes ago, though. =P I met soooooo many people in those three days, but I do specifically remember meeting you.

Awesome post. =)

Mark Hartwick said...

Wow that dance was a long time ago....

I'm trying to get another one in the works though.

Anonymous said...

haha . . . I don't remember you telling me that. I remember meeting you, too - and I didn't have the highest opinion of you until I got to know you better, lol. Of course now I think you're a wonderful friend. :-)

Emily said...

haha, yeah, Matt.

You thought I was 19!?! ok...wow. I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing..... I think Mark was the good one ;) But thanks...I guess =P

lol, well Wes....whatever you say. =P I really thought I remembered you coming up and saying something like. "Hi, I know that you're Emily, but I've never really met you. And I know that you breed hedgehogs but since you have less than 3, you don't have to have a license....." but maybe it was just me =P either way, it was nice to meet you =P And, church camp /was/ pretty amazing!

Yeah Mark...it was quite a while ago. I met you there too =) Oh, I full support that idea. Seriously, it was amazingly fun =D

lol, Marissa. It's ok. I still think you're awesome!

Nathan said...

Haha yes i did Emily! And that's a good thing!! haha. And both of you were great!

Haha Wes she's right - i remember you saying that.. and plus that sounds exactly like something you'd say anyway =P =P

Yep same here Mark - i'm in full support of another dance! That would be incredible.

And by the way, Emily - i saw your Mom at the church earlier this evening =P Haha i was doing some work at the computer in the auditorium, i think nobody's there and i look up and like... there's your Mom over by the storage closet =P i was like whoa... hahaha

Emily said...

haha, Nathan! well, thanks =D

lol!

I'd be totally willing to help you out with planning it or whatever. I'd even host for goodness sake =P

oh, really? That's funny! Yeah, she was helping Mrs. Hellman clean out some of the storage closets..

Mark Hartwick said...

I think that maybe Mrs. Bell is going to set it up....

Not sure though. I'm still trying to figure stuff out.

morgan joy said...

hahah thats funny... i remember that. you didn't freak me out, but i was wondering how you knew my parents were in the bahamas, lol!

Wesley said...

Maybe I did say that... as I said I can't remember. =P

Emily said...

ok, cool Mark!! Let me know if you need help with it ;)

haha, Morgan! I'm glad I didn't freak you out =P

haha, Wesley =P