BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 26, 2009

Thirty things.

I decided to copy Bethany and list 30 things you may or may not know about me.

1. I'm madly in love with Jesus.
2. If I couldn't have Him, I'd rather die. Seriously.
3. I love seeing my friends love Jesus. It makes me so incredibly happy.
4. I think yellow is amazing.
5. I love old stuff.
6. I have a passion for teens, for teen mothers and for orphans. Yes, I'm a teen myself, but my heart really aches for all those out there that don't know God. I want to help them.
7. I've never seen a PG-13 movie.
8. I'm a big fan of Star Wars.
9. I breed hedgehogs.
10. I used to go to private school.
11. I'm not a big fan of shopping.
12. Eyes are simply amazing to me.
13. I love CrossWay so much. It has changed my life drastically.
14. I would not be who I am today if it weren't for Jesus, my family, friends, my church and really, my past.
15. I had an extremely rare disease that only 200 other people in the entire world have had.
16. I am an overachiever.
17. 2008 was probably the best year of my life so far. I think 2009 will be better.
18. Once I stabbed my eye with a knife.
19. I love trying new things, spontaneity and adventure.
20. I love sticky notes and sharpies.
21. I'm so happy that God preformed a miracle on October 13, 2008 and raised my grandpa from the dead.
22. This world saddens me.
23. I'm not afraid of the future.
24. I think vintage jewelry is neat.
25. I can't wait to see what God has in store for my future. I decided to stop trying to figure it out and just give it to Him. So far, it's working out wonderfully =)
26. I adore bagels, cream cheese and pineapple.
27. Music, animals and my friends are my favorite things ever[next to God of course].
28. I want to learn how to play: the piano(better), clarinet, violin, bass and drums.
29. I love the Rebelution.
30. I want to live out my middle name: Joy.

There you go my friends. Hopefully you learned something you didn't know about me.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

7. Wow. =o
18. Did it hurt? =P
28. Good luck. I hope you do accomplish all of those. =)
30. You do. =)

Emily said...

7. yeah, I know =P

18.actually, not really. Or at least I don't remember any pain. I just remember freaking out, crying and going to the doctor. I was like 4 or 5.

28. thanks. I hope I do too =P

30. aw, thanks. =D