BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 27, 2009

My life is sure interesting....

Well, I just stumbled across an ad on Craigslist of someone trying to re-home 40+ hedgehogs. Now I'm trying to rescue them....or an attempt to. I'm probably going to end up having to take some of these hedgehogs in and foster them. Some of them are nursing or pregnant moms. Hedgehogs are easily stressed and moms will kill their babies if they are stressed.

On top of that, I have one of my own moms due anytime now and one breeding soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on her because this is the same mom who killed 2 of her 3 babies last time.

This week should get interesting...... My life would be much simpler if I didn't love these animals....haha.

4 comments:

Darcy Herlihy said...

Aww I love hedgehogs! I ddn't no that they killed their babies if they're stressed...I hope all goes well!

Wesley said...

Good luck with that. I'll put in a prayer for you. =)

morgan joy said...

aw thats cool! i'll pray too! :)

Emily said...

Yeah, Darcy, hedgehogs are not always the best mothers in the world. haha, my mom ways saying that it's a good thing it's not the same way with people....

Thanks my lovely people =D