BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 19, 2009

Food and snow.

For some reason I have really been into concocting food recently. haha. I've been making up my own recipes and making my own variations of recipes and surprisingly, they have all turned out really good. It's sort of fun....

I hope it snows tomorrow. I love one or two good snows each year....although I wouldn't want to like somewhere where snow is a daily occurrence. Today, I heard from my mom that all of the lines at Walmart the grocery stores are very long. haha, it's funny to me how all these North Carolinians freak out at the chance of a flurry and rush to the store to stock up on food, in case the get snowed in and starve to death. =P

In honor of the weather:


I say 'it's so cold' quite often....although I like cold weather. haha! I hope you all aren't getting annoyed with these comedian videos.....if so, let me know and I'll stop.

2 comments:

Mark Hartwick said...

If I have to stop laughing I might get very annoyed....

:)

morgan joy said...

oh yes, all us north carolinians go stock up on bread and milk when we hear news of snow... its quite strange really...