BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 10, 2009

AHHHHHH!!!!

Where are my Panthers tonight? 6 turnovers? No...it can't be. I feel pretty bad for Jake....he's doing worse than he's done all year and of all times, in the playoffs, on his 34th birthday. Poor guy...

These are not the Panthers that I have watched all season. No way. Why aren't they giving the ball to Steve?

I'm normally a very optimistic.....but really, I don't think it is possible for us to win at this point. I know, I know...it's just a game....that's all.

Besides this, today was amazing. More coming in a day or two....

7 comments:

morgan joy said...

it was depressing to watch. :(

Mark Hartwick said...

I'm still depressed.

Anonymous said...

I barely watched it...

Emily said...

i know. it was so sad. :( But there's always next year, right?

Aly said...

That was such a sad game. It was pitiful. I feel sooo sorry for Jake. It wasn't totally his fault.

Emily said...

i know. and it was his birthday too. :(

Hannah said...

I kinda wished that game didn't count.
It was pretty bad