BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 7, 2009

It is my turn now *ahem* Nathan!!

Where to start? Well, I start with the obvious: you are such an amazing friend. I am always perfectly comfortable and really enjoy talking to you. I love how we can have our really long discussions that range from school, family issues, all the way down to deep spiritual discussions. You're always real and never trying to be something you're not. You're so incredibly talented in many areas. You're also quite funny and can always make me laugh :) Also, I know you love Jesus very much, and I can tell you are growing in Godliness...you are striving to be who God wants you to be. I love how you love all of your friends so much...take Brandon and BJ for example, how you wanted to be sure everything was *perfect* for their party...down to Brandon's A&W root beer and Bethany's ice cream. Lastly, thanks for your peace making spirit I have really appreciated that in you!

So, have an AMAZING birthday my friend. Keep living for God and growing in Him! I hope I get to see you tonight!

Oh, and sorry--I don't have any pictures of you. Because of that I talked a lot about you, haha!

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Emily!! Thank you so much!! :-) This definitely made me happy! Youuu are such an incredible friend!! :-D I will see you tonight most definitely!

Emily said...

I'm so happy it made you happy! Thank you. Yeah, see you in like an hour and a half!

Nathan said...

Yes that was a very very thoughtful post :-) :-) I really am thankful and amazed to have such a wonderful friend as you!! And yes i do love the range of our discussions =P

Oh by the way - are you and your family going to be serving the reception as usual? Id really really love to help yall during the meeting, partly because i just want to serve and spend time with yall, and partly because i know if i stay in the meeting i know i will fall asleep, considering the day i've had =P Well let me know, and i'll see you soon! :-)

Emily said...

I love it when other people are happy....because it's contagious!

ditto :)

We aren't doing it this time. But we'll all be there. So, yeah, maybe you can help however /is/ doing it ;)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt said...

hey great post Emily! this is definitely a great...er...description of the amazing Nate!

Matt said...

hehe...