BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 18, 2009

Amazing.

Wow, this weekend was awesome. My parents went out of town for their anniversary, so my sisters and I stayed with the Bell family. How fun that was. We made cookies at midnight, stayed up til 3AM....watched movies......lots of youtube videos. We even created our own scavenger hunt and went to Concord Mills to do it. I did some really embarrassing things. Some of which, I shall not post about. =P

Today, after church we went to Group USA and tried on a bunch of amazing dresses well actually, more like gowns. That was such fun. Even though it's not normally something I would do. haha.

I will try to post pictures as soon as I get them downloaded.

Oh, and I'm sad that I missed care group tonight. I adore care group to no end. Really, I do. I always feel so spiritually full afterwards as well as challenged and motivated. Yeah, so the fact that I'm home on the computer right now makes me sad. But at least I didn't miss church. Which was amazing as always.

I want to go skiing.

Morgan and Jessi rock

Yep. So there you go. I made it a little short that my previous posts, haha!

4 comments:

Matt said...

sounds like you had a lot of fun...i bought some clothes. woohoo. hahaha

you should snowboard, not ski.

Mark Hartwick said...

Yes, definitely snowboard. It's awesome. Even if you don't know how to do it well.

:)

(though I will say the crashes on snowboards are inherently more painful....)

Emily said...

I actually wanted to do snowboarding more, but then my dad was like 'skiing is better for your first time'. I would like to try both. hmmmm, maybe I can....we'll see.

haha, I think I can handle the pain.

morgan joy said...

yes we pretty much are awesome. ;)

I would go skiing first and then try snowboarding but its up to you! :)