BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

January 28, 2009

Coolness....

Wow, I think what God is doing in my life right now is so cool. Before I came to Crossway, I had my whole future planned out. I knew exactly what I wanted to go to school for and I had a perfect idea of exactly the type of college I wanted to go to. Well, since I've come to Crossway, I've gotten a much different perspective on life and my future. I have totally looked beyond my original plans and have seen so many more things God has shown me.

And I've finally look beyond 'my perfect plans' and am starting to see 'God's perfect plan'. Now I have no idea exactly what I want to do.....and I'm perfectly content not knowing right now. Now I'm considering things I never had before =)

On a few total different notes. My finger is currently swelling up because I just wacked it on a can of biscuits, lol. I'm still trying to get those hedgehogs. But I just found out that the lady is charging $2500 for them. not sure what I'm going to do about that. :/ Today has been another great day. =D

I wanna spend some time with Marissa right now. She's pretty much awesome. =D

Do any of you like rap music?

12 comments:

Wesley said...

I'm still not sure what I want to do...

Aww! I hope the swelling goes down! =( $2500.... that's a lot of money. =/

Yeah for Marissa!!! =)

I like rap... as long as it's very musical.

Anonymous said...

um, yeah, $2500 is quite a bit...

yup, I like rap. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Great points! I'll be praying for you as you continue to "rest in Jesus's peace," as a friend of mine put it.

Thank you, Emily and Wesley, lol! I want to spend some time with you, too - we really need to do something wacky, spontaneous, and fun. *nods* And then have some amazing conversation afterward.

morgan joy said...

i do like rap! theres this one band who does like the whole New Testament in rap... its pretty amazing... i can't remember who it is now...

Emily said...

God will let you know in His perfect timing, Wesley ;)

The swelling is pretty much down now =P

Yeah, I have a few different people who may end up splitting the bill with me. idk. That's still a lot of money...for me at least ;)

lol 'musical rap' =P

Thanks Marissa!

haha, I'm pretty good at the wacky part =P Yeah, definitely!

Emily said...

yeah Morgan...I can't remember either. I didn't think I liked rap until tonight. Not my favorite, but pretty cool. I'm liking the fact that I'm widening my musical tastes =P

Emily said...

i love rap! Lecrae is the best Christian rapper, in my opinion. have you listened to any of his songs?

Emily said...

Yeah, I've heard a few of them. He's pretty good =)

Mark Hartwick said...

I don't really like rap, with the one exception being Linkin Park's style of rap. Although I agree with Wes, if I ever heard any rap that was really musical, than that might be ok. But since I don't listen to rap in general, I haven't heard any like that.

Wow the 'word verification' word for me is pighemi.... that's awesome.

Emily said...

yeah...I prefer very mild rap. Like Group one Crew. They're pretty cool.

I've heard of Linkin Park, but never heard their music.

haha! neat =P

Matt said...

group one crew is the closest to rap I've ever enjoyed.

sorry I think it was really funny about the biscuit can thing haha.

Emily said...

haha, it's ok. I like to laugh at myself.