BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

March 24, 2009

Like I said I would...

...I'm posting today. Not because I have anything worth while to say, however.

So, I decided that I am going to send in something to the Rebelution. they're writing a second book and are allowing teens to send in questions and stories about hard things that they have done. I have to send it in by the 31st....and I haven't even started yet. I'm not normally a 'wait-until-the-last-minute' type person, but I've been like that too much recently, haha.

Let's see. Oh! I had an eye app. today. I told my mom on the way there that I would not be that sad if they ever told me I had to get glasses. Well, turns out that my vision is good and normal, but I'm a little nearsighted. He told me that I don't have to, but I can get glasses if I want to and that they may be good 'when I start driving'(I already am, lol). He showed me what it would look like with glasses and like wow...it looks like life in High Def. He gave me a prescription in case I wanted some. I really like glasses, so maybe I will get them some day..... But, I'm not sure how I would actually look with them. AND, I don't want to make my self 'dependent' on them and let my eyes get lazy. So, I'm not sure....

Well, there you go. I thought of something to talk about. Maybe not incredibly interesting, but something none the less. Have a good evening =)

4 comments:

Aly said...

If you do get get glasses, you'll have to take a picture!

Anonymous said...

glasses are so cute! I'm sure you would be able to find some that looked good on you

Wesley said...

Emily procrastinating?!?!? *le gaspeth* =P Really, though, you aren't the type to procrastinate.

Glasses would probably look good on you. Don't just get them 'cause you think they would look cool, though. =/

Emily said...

Welllll. Sometimes I'm quite the procrastinator. Just not normally with stuff like this. I'm working on killing that sin, haha.

Thanks B) Don't worry, I won't. I actually decided not to get them. I am going to wait until I really need them. ;)