BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

September 10, 2008

Why?

I've always been the type that asks questions....to the point where I would drive my parents insane(lol) as a little girl. I ask questions about everything. Why? Because I'm a very curious person. When I wonder about something, I'm going to ask. One year for Christmas, I got a book called 'How Come' from my aunt and uncle. They were on the right track, but that book didn't satisfy my thirst to know stuff....I continued to ask questions.

While questions can be a great thing, I don't need to be asking God questions about what He's doing. I need to trust Him. I need to not worry about things I have no control over. I don't need to ask Him 'Why am I going though this?' or 'Why is this happening?' or try to figure out it myself. Unfortunately, I still do.... why? because I'm a sinner....a wretched sinner. What I need to ask Him is: What would You do? What would you like for me to do? Those questions are a little harder to ask and follow through with.

In the past, I see times in my life where I was going through some really hard stuff. Now looking back, I can totally see God's hand through it all, I can see how He had a plan and how I grew from the experience. But when I was going through those rough things, I was like 'Why? Why me?'.

Only through the grace of God will I get any better at asking the 'right' questions.....

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.-Romans 15:13

0 comments: